Within Abacoa you'll largely come across contemporary homes, luxury homes, new construction, patio homes, and townhouses.
The real estate in Abacoa meets a variety of needs:
- Golf Course Living
- Ocean View Homes
- Rural Living
- Single Family Residences
A universal purpose tying together real estate in this neighborhood is single family residential.
When in Abacoa, the following attractions and activities are close and convenient:
- Just one mile away, Roger Dean Stadium, where you can see baseball (and fun promotions) throughout the summer and fall. Click here to learn more.
- Juno Beach, a perfect setting for sun and sand. About two miles away. Click here to learn more.
- Gardens Mall with numerous shops and stores. About five miles away. Click here to learn more.
- About 12 miles away you'll find City Place with numerous shops and stores. Click here to learn more.
- Palm Beach International Airport making it easy to get in and out of town. Just 15 miles away. Click here to learn more.
Demographics for Abacoa
Median Home Value
Dollars Per Square Feet
Zillow Home Value Index Distribution
Owners vs. Renters
Home Size in Square Feet